Wednesday 24 August 2011

A Tale of Malifaux Painters....

A new Blog, a new start. In a bid to get more stuff done I have joined "A Tale of Malifaux Painters" project on the Wyrd forums. Basically you have a deadline of six months to complete a crew. You can of course do more than that, this is the minimum requirement. At the end of each month you need to post a photo of a finished figure(s). I've got alot of Malifaux bits on my "To do" pile and thought this is a good way of at least getting one crew finished! I've chosen to do a Seamus Crew (for starters, and at the very least!). I ordered up the Alt Seamus that was available early at Gen Con, Some Belles, Sybelle, Jack Daw and the Grave Spirit. That's what I have to work on for now and in the future I will be ordering up some more Resurrectionist mini's. I have already set to work on them and will post first pic(s) in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago” - Friedrich Nietzsche.