Thursday 1 September 2011

A Tale of Painters - Month 1 - Sybelle

The first model is due in the "Tale of Painters" project. I've started with the Madame herself, Sybelle. I made a number of modifications to her. The first was her riding crop. When the model arrived this was bent and twisted and snapped when I carefully attempted to straighten it. I was at a bit of a loss on what to do with her when I happened to look over at some of my Skaven stuff and spotted a giant rat. So I worked this in with some green stuff to look like she was holding it by the tail. The second mod was to give the poor lady some hair. So again I worked in some green stuff to make some flowing grey locks. I'm fairly pleased with how she turned out. I still need to do some more work to tidy up her colours and also add some dead grass to the base but as far as the project deadline is concerned, "SHE'S FINISHED!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago” - Friedrich Nietzsche.