Tuesday 22 August 2017

I see a bad moon a-rising

I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today

The time has come to resurrect this much neglected blog in a bid to keep me on track with my newest project for Age of Sigmar: Moonclan Grots (Aka Night Goblins!). I will be chronicling my progress (I hope!) and if all goes to plan there will also be a few other authors joining the blog so we should get some actual content appearing at last! I have gone through and removed the majority of old posts as I want a fresh start. Thanks to everyone who followed and commented previously, I hope you enjoy the new direction!


Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago” - Friedrich Nietzsche.