Wednesday 20 December 2017

Regnak vs BPPV vs Hobbytime

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been out of action for last 3 weeks due to BPPV (Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) that triggered with the slightest movement of my head. I have spent the time basically lying still in bed or on the sofa. My Netflix backlog has reduced considerably but my hobby progress has been ALMOST non-existent. The last couple of days I have felt better and managed to get in a bit of hobby progress. I have almost finished my first 10 Marauders (waiting on a couple of special weapons and a shotgun I ordered from a bitz store) for a Renegade army I want to crack on with in the new year. They look like fairly simple conversions but it was actually a little tricky getting the torsos to sit right on the legs and required lots of cutting, trimming and gap hiding. Evening though they were fiddly I think they work really well and these test subjects will pave the way to a full army in the new year. That's all for now, hoping to add an update or two over the festive period once I'm off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago” - Friedrich Nietzsche.